I've worked in various advertising agencies over the years in both permanent and freelance positions...
- G-Labs (The Guardian)
- CP+B London
- M&C Saatchi
- RKCR/Y&R (Saint)
- TBWA Media Arts Lab (Apple)
- CHI & Partners
...and won a number of awards over the years.
- BAFTA: Winner, Digital Creativity, Channel 4 “Humans”
- Creative Circle: Winner, Gold, RNID “1 in 7”
- D&AD: Winner, Bronze, Moving image, RNID “1 in 7”
- Webby: Winner, Display Advertising, Channel 4 “Space Week”
- Lovies: Winner, Banner Ads, Channel 4 “Space Week”
- Lovies: Winner, People Award, Banner Ads, Channel 4 “Space Week”
- IAB Creative showcase: Winner, Foster’s “Ozometer”
- IAB Creative showcase: Winner, Foster’s “Scuba”
- IAB Creative showcase: Runner-up, RNID “1 in 7”
- Campaign Magazine: 'Top 10 Digital posters of 2009'
..and then in September 2011 following a nine month Google project at BBH I decided to take a holiday. That lasted 2 days before taking on a small job for RKCR from my kitchen. Three months later and having secured clients Channel 4 and Glue Isobar I began discussions with colleague and friend Jon Bezalel. Three months after that Super natural was born.
On 3rd March 2012 we opened our doors at 15 West Central Street London.
We successfully ran Super natural for nearly five years, had a team of ten and won multiple awards, but as great as it was, changes in my interests and massive shifts in technology have meant if i wish to continue to pursue my passion i need to be more agile.
You don't get more agile than being freelance.
I'm now mainly focussing on Front End Development, MERN stack (Mongo(Mongoose), Express, React, Node)
... and have a growing interest in Arduino and Johnny-Five (NodeBots)
If you'd like know more, pop me an email.